1. English Breakfast: Any traditional full English breakfast must have beans, sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, hash brown and toast and of course you would want to step it down with a cup of tea and probably black pudding.
2. Polish Breakfast: the traditional Polish breakfast known locally as Jajecznica consists of scrambled eggs that is covered with slices of custom-made kielbasa eaten along with two potato pancakes.
3. Moroccan Breakfast: It would usually consist of different bread with chutney, jam, cheese or butter. You can eat the semolina pancake bread called Baghir or the delicious crumpet-style bread made into huge slabs.
4. Swedish Breakfast: Consists of a Swedish pancake known as a Pannkakor which is a thin flat cake made from batter. It is fried on both sides just like a crepe and served with a sweet fruity filling.
5. Australian Breakfast: One very important ingredient here is Vegemite. The sticky brown stuff found with every travelling Aussie lightly applied to slices of bread is quite delicious.
6. Brazilian Breakfast: it is just about the sumptuous selection of meats, cheeses and bread and you have breakfast ready.
7. Italian Breakfast: It is definitely a cappuccino e cornetto meaning a cappuccino and croissant.
8. Philippine Breakfast: Local fruits are the deal which involves lots of mangoes. Rice or longganisa, a small sausage is the usual breakfast. Frying with salt and garlic cloves, it is called sinangag which is then combined with eggs, meats and beans and you have the delicious breakfast ready.
9. German Breakfast: The traditional breakfast for a German is wursts, local cheeses and freshly baked bread which is washed back with coffee.
10. American Breakfast: It is home-made thick pancakes with syrup with blueberries which is topped off with few rashers of bacon.
11. French Breakfast: Always and always will be croissant packed with crushed almonds, butter, chocolate or cream.
12. Israeli Breakfast: it is fresh bread, a variety of hard and soft cheeses, olives, jam, fresh juice and butter. All these are what you will find regularly on the Israeli breakfast plate.
13. Thailand’s Breakfast: The minty spicy fish mixed with sweet and spicy pork served with rice is the major breakfast dish in Thailand and is very affordable.
14. Mexican Breakfast: It is made up of beef tips, chilaquiles as well as nachos, cheese and beans served together for a very delicious and spicy breakfast.
15. Indian Breakfast: Majorly, rosemary roasted potatoes, Indian tofu scramble, lentils, veggie sausage and banana pepper toast would be served for breakfast but they also depend on regions. You can also get dosas, rotis or bread slices with omelette for breakfast